If you’re thinking about quitting your job to venture out on your own, GOOD ON YOU! Are you finding yourself procrastinating on your way to work (most likely still dark outside!) with your current work situation and craving change?
Well it’s worth remembering a few things:
- Ask yourself what is it you’re wanting to change? Why are you craving this pivot? And what do you hope to gain by doing so?
- Get your ‘side hustle’ up and running alongside your full time job, ideally! Naughty I know, but unless you’re working 16hr+ plus days, ideas don’t come to life on their own
- Prepare for isolation and get a personal plan in place to deal with all the insecurities which come with working on your own (This is the best part, trust me!)
- The time will never be ‘just right’ so don’t hold back, stay focused and just do it
- Sshhh… avoid talking about it to others too much, outside influence can ofter sway you to never do anything… instead you’ll just become one of those people who continually talks about it. SNOOOOZE.
OH, and you need to be ok with not having a paycheck… 😉
Follow your path and just do it!